April 29, 2011

5 on Friday - the Adrienne edition!

Here are 5 things that I am loving this week!

1)     Easter lunch at The Melting Pot.




2)     All the TV coverage of royal wedding.  I guess every girl (even Emily...shocking, right?) would love to be a princess and I can't help getting a little caught up in the fairy tale of it all.  Every day Emily has asked me if Princess Catherine is a princess yet and finally this morning when she woke up, she said "Today is Friday.  She's a princess now!"

3)     Shopping the 50% after Easter sale at Target.  It's not as though I really needed to buy any of it but I just can't resist a good deal!

4)     Good Luck Charlie on the Disney Channel.  Finally a show on the Disney channel that is entertaining for the parents and the kids.  It's always cute, funny and family-friendly.  Here's to hoping the star of the show doesn't end up like Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears!  I guess only time will tell on that one.

5)     Yahtzee Jr. - Emily received it as an Easter present and it is actually fun to adults too.  I still enjoy Candy Land or Chutes and Ladders but Yahtzee Jr. may be my new favorite!

No comments: