1) She has been playing with all of the baby gear that we did not sell at our yard sale on Saturday. We are planning on selling it on Craig's List but in the meantime, Emily thinks we should move it into the house so she can use it for her bears and baby dolls.
2) She absolutely loves her soccer uniform and is thrilled that it has a number on the back - #3. She wore it all day on Sunday after pictures.
3) Since the first soccer game was rained out, we have a "make up" game scheduled for today at 6 p.m. I told Emily about the make up game and she said "I am NOT wearing make up to play soccer!"
4) Anytime she doesn't like something, she says "This tastes funny!" Funny tasting things, I have found, are usually healthy items like vegetables, cheese, etc. It's never milano cookies, candy or ice cream that taste funny, though.
5) Emily always asks me about when I was a little girl, like "Did you watch Star Wars when you were a little girl?" or "Did you like hershey kisses when you were a little girl?" I guess she is looking for some similarities or maybe she just thinks I'm really OLD!
No comments:
Post a Comment