Here are the top 5 things that I am loving this week!
1) Two weeks of no soccer practices or games for Spring Break. It's hard to believe that we're only a couple of weeks in and I already need a break!
2) Rob has been home more often in the evenings which is nice because it gives me a little bit of a break and we get to spend time together as a family. He also has been tackling bath time which makes me so happy!
3) The crispy chicken taco dinner kit is back on the grocery shelves. Thank goodness because I LOVE it and had not been able to find it for the past month or so.
4) New makeup from Target. I am not usually one to buy drugstore-type makeup but I did not have time to run to the mall and I was all out of loose powder so I decided to buy some from Target. I am impressed with the quality and the price. What a nice surprise!
5) On Tuesday evening, I really did not feel like cooking dinner so I made Emily a peanut butter sandwich and tried to figure out what I could eat without cooking. My sugar addict daughter kept recommending that I eat a bowl of ice cream for dinner. I considered it since I have a little bit of my Baskin Robbins mint chocolate chip ice cream left, but instead settled on having Rob pick up a pizza on his way home. Either way, not very healthy choices but at least the pizza was filling.
3 comments:
Which makeup??
Sonia Kashuk makeup. Shockingly good but the container is small so I may not have gotten the best deal - there's probably twice as much in the Clinque loose powder but I can't put a $ amount on convenience.
Love hearing #2!
Post a Comment