1) She loves to dance! She turned on the stereo the other night, put in one of her kids' CDs and had her own little dance party.
2) I love it when we go to the movies (like we did over the holiday weekend) and she crawls up in my lap. So cuddly and sweet.
3) She accidentally got some marker on the hardwood floors and set up a drum kit (made of a plastic bowl and play-doh containers) on top it, like it would stay there forever. When I got around to moving the drums, she tried to cover the spot with her hands so I couldn't see the marker. Luckily, the marker was washable and not a big deal at all but she was so concerned about that spot and hiding it.
4) Crocs - Emily loves her new crocs. I think they are terrible looking but she is so excited about them and puts them on her feet every chance she gets! When she saw them at the store, she kept telling me about her friend Gavin who has crocs and she just had to have a pair too! It's funny how even at four years old, kids are concerned with keeping up with the trends.
5) Alvin and the Chipmunks CD - she is wearing that thing out and insists on having her little stuffed chipmunks and chipettes dance along with the music!
No comments:
Post a Comment