April 1, 2011

5 on Friday!

Here are five reasons why I am loving Emily this week!

1)     Instead of red jerseys, her soccer team received orange; therefore, a name change was in order.  Coach Bob asked the kids at practice for suggestions and Emily kept saying the pumpkins.  Surprisingly, none of her teammates were in favor of the pumpkins so they settled on the Cheetahs!  After Coach Bob made the announcement, Emily said "Don't you mean the Cheetos?"

2)     On Sunday, Emily went to Build A Bear Workshop to make a new friend - Eddie Bear or E.B. for short.  Of course, it's a boy bear and had to get drumsticks and a t-shirt with drums on it!

3)     On Saturday, Granddad came for a visit and took Emily and I to the Allah Garden.  It just occurred to me that she doesn't say Olive but Allah!

4)    On Monday, Rob, Emily and I played bounce baseball in the front yard and had a great time.  Too bad it was so cold, though!




5)     On Tuesday, we got to watch Tangled on DVD.  It's such a cute movie and Emily loves it.  I guess it is because Rapunzel is a spunky little lady just like Emmy!

Bonus - Sometime in the last two weeks, Emily and I were getting ready to head out and I had on a pair of cropped jeans.  Emily looked right at me and said "Those are not cute!" and she was right...they did not look cute at all!

No comments: