Here are the top five things I am loving this week:
1) My dad came for a visit this past weekend. He is headed to a new job site in Oklahoma so we won't be seeing him as often now. He was working in Fayetteville for the past year and a half and was able to make pretty frequent visits. I'm glad he and Emily were able to spend so much time together.
2) Tangled on DVD. It makes me so happy when Emily actually likes girly things and I really like the Disney princess movies so it's a win-win!
3) New tires on rainy roads. The weather has been yucky this week but at least I can feel safe cruising around.
4) Cadbury Mini Eggs - those little candies make me so happy!
5) Teen Mom 2 season finale - Leah and Corey are so cute. I love how I have gotten so invested in that little couple and their life. Their wedding was precious and I'm hoping that they make it.
No comments:
Post a Comment