November 27, 2013

5 on Wednesday!

Here are the top 5 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!

1)  She is participating in a Wii bowling tournament at KRK during Christmas Break so we have been practicing in the evenings so she can improve on her skills!  I've been really proud of her sportsmanlike conduct when I do well.  She applauds me and doesn't get upset.  She even said that by playing against me, it is making her work hard to improve!  What a kid!!

2)  We are so confused as to which holiday we are celebrating these days...Halloween, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas!


3)  She made a fantastic Thanksgiving table centerpiece and place cards for everyone!



4)  Her Daddy lent her some $ a couple of weeks ago and the deal was that she had to work at the store on Wednesday.  Here she is modeling her name tag so all of the customers know who she is!


Here she is hard at work...perfecting her airbrush techniques!



5)  This past Saturday, Emily, Grandma and I had a girls day and went shopping and had lunch together.  I'm so glad that we live close to one another and get to see each other very often.

No comments: