1) She sorted ALL of our laundry without any help! I have trained her well! So the next time Rob says he can't do laundry, I'm totally not falling for that one!
2) She went to a rock climbing birthday party on Saturday and was so proud of herself for making it all the way to the top! It took several tries but she worked up enough courage and accomplished her goal. She and Rob are going to go back again sometime soon!
3) Last Friday was probably one of our last Friday evenings to hang out outside until spring rolls back around. It's the one night of the week that Rob and I are able to sit and talk without any homework to do, bedtime or the normal routine. Emily usually draws pictures and plays. We couldn't pass up the opportunity to take some selfies!
| We can always count on Rob to make a crazy face in just about every single photo! |
![]() |
| On your mark, get set, DRAW! |
![]() |
| The student becomes the teacher! |
![]() |
| Really amazing for a seven year old with a little bit of help! |
Bonus - here is Em's wish list for 2013! She sure has a lot of faith in Santa and must think she has been a very good girl this year! Well, you can't blame a kid for trying! I enjoy the fact that she decorated her list and turned it into an art project.
Fun fact - Rob and I were looking online at some Anders family genealogy
and just now realized that his paternal Grandfather and my maternal Grandfather
shared the same birthday – September 13th! Just another example of how the number 13 is
woven throughout our lives together.





No comments:
Post a Comment