Here are the top 5 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!
1) She and I are reading a new chapter book which is part of the Magic Tree House series featuring Jack and Annie. It's nice to see her getting excited about books and I loved several series of chapter books when I was growing up like Sweet Valley Twins and the Babysitters Club!
2) She is forever doing weird stuff like this...
And obviously I'm encouraging it because I'm the one who put Rudolph on her back and took a picture of it! I LOVE silliness :)
3) I took the remainder of Rob's birthday cake to my office on Wednesday and came home with the following "thank you" note for Emily from the CEO (my boss)! She was tickled to get "mail" and everyone in the office raved about how great the cake tasted! Maybe she's a pastry chef in the making!
4) This is one that Emily asked me to post - the coloring on the left is from when she was 4 or 5, the coloring on the right is from this week! She was quite proud of how her skills have improved!!
5) Emily and Rob are just so silly! Here she is "fixing" his hair and I love the little devious expression on her face! Rob was especially thrilled that I posted this photo along with two really "nice" other ones on FB! A girl has to have a little fun, right? I have since deleted them because I'm not quite sure what it said about me that my husband looked absolutely crazy with wild hair and one eye open/one eye shut. One friend commented that we allowed a hobo in the house and I was inclined to think that he looked like the town drunk which is never a good thing or true so...


No comments:
Post a Comment