December 6, 2013

5 on Friday!

Here are the top 5 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!

1)  She was so excited to pull out all of our Christmas decorations and get ready for Christmas!








2)  On Tuesday evening, Em and I attended Painting Panthers Night at PKES!  We had a great time and here is our final work which was inspired by Van Gogh's sunflowers.  Ms. Stewart, Em's art teacher, was just the sweetest thing and seemed to be really excited about putting this activity together for the little girls (K-2) and their mommies.  She really put the "FUN" in fundraiser!



3)  She and I have both been feeling pretty yucky this week but it has equaled lots of snuggling and cuddling (which I really like)!

4)  Since all of our favorite Disney shows are getting cancelled, I've started watching "Kickin' It" with Em...surprisingly, it is not that painful.  It's no "Good Luck Charlie" but it will do!

5)  We had a nice visit with Granddad over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.  He and Emily played all kinds of games, made meatballs and an apple dessert and the three of us went to see Frozen...just wish I had been feeling a better!

No comments: