May 31, 2013

Field Day!

After a gazillion emails and weeks of conversation, today's was Emily's first Field Day!  The weather couldn't have been better and I was so glad that I was able to be a volunteer and then hang out with her class.  They had three different zones - the Gym/Cafeteria, the playground where they played all of their water games and then the teacher's parking lot was set up with various stations including hula hoops, bean bag toss, a jump house, tug of war and a parachute.  So much fun!  My station was in the cafeteria where it was nice and cool....dancing!  I selected this station because I thought Emily normally loves dancing and playing "Just Dance" on the wii but instead she was not having it and started crying and pouting.  Always a joy!  Thankfully, she snapped out of it by the time her class hit the water games and she was having a ton of fun when I joined them at the various stations.  Here are some photos from Field Day 2013!

Pouting!









No comments: