1) The girl knows how to work it. Somehow her free $12 animal at BABW turned into a $16 animal with a new shirt, shoes and hat! I am completely wrapped around her little finger. I thought that was supposed to only happen to Daddies of little girls not the Mommies too!
2) My mom, Emily and I are going to the ballet again in a couple of weeks and Emily is very excited to see Peter Pan. I told her that she would need to dress up a little bit and she said "I'll wear a nice t-shirt and pants." I can't wait to see what constitutes a "nice t-shirt".
3) On Monday, I told Emily that she has the art inside of her (which is somewhat of an inside joke between Rob and I) and she replied "I know, I really do!"
4) On Wednesday, her class built birdhouses and all of the Dads were invited to come help with the construction. Luckily, Rob was able to attend and Emily was so proud of her little birdhouse. Now we just have to figure out where to put it.
5) It is Dr. Suess week at school and the children were allowed to wear "Suessical" attire on Friday. She looked so cute in her little red and white striped Cat in the Hat hat and red bow tie!
Bonus - her other upper front tooth fell out on Wednesday evening. Another trip from the tooth fairy! It's hard to see in this picture but the little one on the left is coming through and the two on the bottom are pretty much in place.


No comments:
Post a Comment