February 22, 2013

5 on Friday!

Here are the top 5 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!

1)  She is developing quite the little shoe addiction...three new pairs this week.  Her feet are going through a major growth spurt and none of her old shoes fit anymore so she got some new sneakers, new crocs and new soccer cleats.

2)  She had her six-month check up with the dentist on Monday and he kept saying what a great job she has been doing with her brushing and how healthy her teeth look.  The funny thing was that her non-loose upper tooth almost came out when the dental hygienist was cleaning her teeth...wonder how that is even possible?

3)  She had so much fun at the beach and I know that she really likes when we all get to spend time together...she kept calling it "Family Fun Day"!

4)  She is back to being her healthy, energetic self this week and I am so glad!  Fortunately, she doesn't get sick very often and when I took her to the doctor last Friday, it was the first time she had been there for a sick appointment since January 2011 (which was for pink eye so not even really an illness).

5)  On Wednesday, she was rocking out with her Shake It Up cd and singing along (LOUDLY) with her microphone.  Interesting that it's ok for her to sing and dance around but she absolutely goes nuts when Rob and I do it....hmmm?

No comments: