February 1, 2013

5 on Friday!


Here are the top 5 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!

1)  She asked me to write a list of things that her Daddy needed to take care of for her while I was out of town this week!  She was genuinely concerned that he did not know how to make her peanut butter sandwich correctly!

2) On Wednesday morning, she and her loose tooth finally parted ways!  

3) As she was getting ready for school on Friday morning, Rob was having a difficult time helping her put her socks on and so he said “Emily, you’ve been doing this your whole life!”  Her reply was “Well actually, you’ve been doing it for me my whole life!”

4) She is spending the night at Grandma and Papa’s tonight after Campbell’s bday party and I was so proud of her because she packed her own overnight bag and had 98% of what she needed plus a few other items.

5) While I was out of town, she and Rob washed my car.  She did everything except the top and it looked fantastic!




No comments: