This is my last post of 2011 and I am pleased to say that I met my self-imposed goal of 100 posts! My "5 on Friday" posts have really been a lot of fun and I look forward to continuing them in 2012. I think it made me slow down and enjoy the simple and funny things on a weekly basis. As I write this, Rob is in the process of moving his business (literally) and even though it wasn't planned, we both think it is a good thing and a long time coming! We celebrated milestones this year...10 years of marriage and Emily's 5th birthday. We did some really fun things as a family...rafting, football, the Polar Express, and a trip to the beach. 2011 really has been an awesome year and we can't wait to see what's in store for 2012! Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment