1) She is constantly making up little games with rules which somehow always work to her favor...like "kick the ball, jump on one foot and get two points if you are wearing black socks or get one point if you are wearing white socks." Needless to say, she was wearing blacks socks during this game!
2) She finds all sorts of ways to stall in the morning - she needs her fingernails cut, she doesn't like the pants I have laid out for her, she needs to come downstairs and give me a hug before I walk out the door, the list goes on and on! I find it funny but I guess it is because I am not the one dropping her off on my way to work...sorry Rob!
3) She likes wrapping presents so much that she has started wrapping up some of the toys she already has and then gets super excited when she decides to unwrap them like it is a big surprise.
4) Sunday morning, Emily was trying to draw a picture of the drying rack with shirts hanging on it. She couldn’t get it how she wanted it to look so she asked her Daddy to draw shirts. They didn’t look like she wanted them to either so she got so upset and before I knew it she was pouting and tearing up the picture. I don’t like how frustrated she got but it certainly reminds me of someone else I know. There is a story that my Dad likes to tell about me (when I was probably about 4 years old) asking him to draw a picture of a house and then throwing a fit when it didn’t look like I pictured it in my head. Like mother, like daughter, I suppose.
5) She told me to take pictures of the items on my wish list and send them to her Daddy so he would know exactly what I wanted. Smart kid!
Bonus - On Wednesday, I was sorting laundry and Emily was being very quiet so I asked her what she was doing? She told me to come downstairs to see something and I was very surprised when I stumbled upon two of her stuffed animals on a date. She made their little table out of lego boxes, used her blanket as a table cloth, added a little light with her lantern and set them up with a very nice meal of fries, hot dogs and chicken. Very cute!
Bonus - On Wednesday, I was sorting laundry and Emily was being very quiet so I asked her what she was doing? She told me to come downstairs to see something and I was very surprised when I stumbled upon two of her stuffed animals on a date. She made their little table out of lego boxes, used her blanket as a table cloth, added a little light with her lantern and set them up with a very nice meal of fries, hot dogs and chicken. Very cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment