Here are the top 5 reasons why I'm loving Emily this week:
1) If Emily likes something, then she really likes it! On Saturday, she and I ate Donato's pizza for lunch and then she insisted on having it again on Sunday, and even tried to convince us to have it again on Monday!
2) On Tuesday, she drew little pictures for several of her friends at school and wrote their names on top.
3) On Sunday, Rob took Emily to fly her new Star Wars kite. When they got home, she told me "I'm really pretty good at it! I think I've done it before." I do not think she has ever flown a kite in her life prior to that day but...
4) She took a field trip to the Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens this week and was so excited telling me all about it. We will have to make plans to take a trip there soon.
5) She got to be the door holder this week and was thrilled that she got a job at school. I love how proud she is of herself when she does well and is rewarded for good behavior.
No comments:
Post a Comment