Here are the top 5 things that I love this week:
1) The Charlie Sheen interview on 20/20! WTF…that dude is crazy!! The number of insane things that came out of his mouth during the course of 40 minutes was by far the highlight of my celebrity-obsessed week, if not life. It makes the footage of a bald Britney Spears stabbing a car with an umbrella look like child's play! Although, I was shocked to see his six pack – I had no idea he was sporting that under the bowling shirts and cargo shorts he wears on Two and a Half Men - I guess it's all that preparation for Major League 3 - who even knew there was a Major League 2!
2) Girl Scout Cookies – I have a serious love/hate relationship with Thin Mints! I hate the fact that I love eating them so much!
3) Emily’s soccer practice is finally kicking off tomorrow - looking forward to seeing her in action.
4) Brunch at the Waldhorn this past Sunday. I love that place!
5) Less stress since Emily has been behaving so well at school. I can actually look forward to walking in the front door of KRK instead of dreading some sort of ridiculous conversation with “management.”
What a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment