March 18, 2011

5 on Friday - the Adrienne edition!

Here are the top 5 things that I am loving this week:

1)  On Saturday we went to eat dinner at the Outback.  It felt like we had been waiting forever so Rob asked the hostess how much longer.  She replied...18 minutes!  I love how precise her response was...not 15 minutes or 20 minutes but 18!

2)    So Monday was the big finale on The Bachelor!  I saw that one coming from a mile away.  I really like Emily and can see why Brad picked her but I couldn't help but be a little sad that Chantal O. didn't "get the final rose."  So during the sappy proposal (and I feel confident there will not be a marriage but I could be wrong), Emily told Brad "You made me the happiest girl" and I thought of course she is...she beat 25 other girls at an eight-week long contest and received a Neil Lane diamond ring as the prize!  Hello, who wouldn't be happy at that point? Oh yeah and I guess she got Brad; although, I think that would have paled in comparison to the ring and "winning"!!

3)   To continue with my Charlie Sheen theme, I am thrilled with his latest off-the-wall comment which is having "Sheenis Envy!"  That guy keeps 'em coming, that's all I have to say!

4)     Mark Wahlberg.  This is nothing new...I've loved him for many years but Rob and I watched "The Fighter" this week and it just reconfirmed his awesomeness!  I didn't think the movie was as great as everyone said but I will pretty much watch anything with Mr. Wahlberg in it, so The Fighter was no different.  They can't all be Boogie Nights...enough said!

5)     The chicken Parmesan sandwich at Zaxby's!  Yum yum!

No comments: