For people who follow this blog, this comes as no surprise but I consider it to be an electronic love letter to the little girl who captured my heart almost 9 years ago and I try to record the special moments that get lost in the day-to-day grind and this week almost slipped by without a post. Here are the highlights of our week!
1. She introduced me to Red Robin! Such a good cheeseburger and an even better lunch date!
2. We're suffering through the end of what could be #43's career! Can't even deal with it at this point! What are we going to do...become Panthers fans? I shudder to think of the thought!
3. She never ceases to amaze me with her strength and determination! She is a fighter...in December, I was convinced my child had a learning disability and it broke my heart more than I can ever explain in words. She is one of the brightest, most creative people I've ever known but reading is tough...which is even more heartbreaking knowing now much I loved (and continued to love) reading. I had a great meeting with her teacher this week and it just confirmed what I've always known. She is amazing and operating on her own schedule. This child was brought into my life to teach me patience and kindness. I'm still working on it.
4. I think we are all over GS at this point...we've been eating cookies and selling them like it's our job!
5. The Tooth! This week wrapped up my oral agony! No one should be surprised that someone (like myself) with a very toothy smile has more teeth than they should! So glad to put that behind me...drama is one thing, pain is another!
No comments:
Post a Comment