May 9, 2014

5 on Friday!

Here are the highlights from our week!

1)  Saturday was my birthday and we had a celebration with family in Rock Hill.  I was so excited to finally learn that I was the recipient of the sailboat painting...what a surprise!!

2)  Em and I went bowling and to the park on Sunday and had a great time!

3)  It's "Teacher Appreciation Week" so that means Emily and I have been putting cute little gifts together all week!





4)  While playing soccer on Wednesday evening, she accidentally hit a friend in the nose.  When she talked to Daddy about it, she was surprised to hear “There are no friends on the field!”   I think she knows better than that though!

5)  She was super excited that it was her classmate Matthew's birthday today and his mom was bringing in pizza for the class for lunch...oh, it's the little things that bring such joy!

No comments: