Top five highlights from this week!
1. On Friday, I left work at 3:30 and Emily and I were home by 3:45! Amazing for the first day of a holiday weekend. She was totally thrilled that I picked her up SO early!
2. On Saturday, Emily
said her throat hurt so since it’s better to be safe than sorry, Rob and I took
her to the pediatrician. Once again,
strep throat! She got started on her
meds right away and didn’t let it slow her down on Saturday. Here are some photos of she and Rob working
on a painting of flowers and then they decided to paint tattoos on each other!
3. We decided to take
it easy on Sunday and did a little shopping and a girls lunch!
4. On Monday, we met
our friends, Tyler, Dana and Luke at the neighborhood pool and enjoyed the warm
weather and good company!
5. This weekend, I finally got around to registering Emily for
soccer camp at Winthrop and renewing our Carowinds season passes so needless to
say, she was one happy camper!
Bonus: a cute little (but not too short...almost seven minutes) video from Em's class to their teacher to celebrate her upcoming wedding! BTW, Ms. Justice was the recipient of the flower painting shown above. https://www.wevideo.com/hub/#media/ci/192689131. The video takes forever to load!

No comments:
Post a Comment