1) She loves using all of my old scrapbook supplies to make art projects. Here is a birthday card she made for Grandma along with a little gift for Mommy and Daddy!
2) She was so excited that the PKES first graders won first place at the Anne Springs Close Earth Day poster contest. The prize is a one-month membership to the Greenway. A bonus was that we ran into one of Emily's classmates and her inappropriately dressed mother...her shorts were SO short and literally stuck in every crevice of her body. I opted not to say anything because I was trying to set a good example but Emily pulled me to the side and commented on how bad the shorts looked! It made my heart smile... especially when Em told me that I always look nice!
3) The warm spring evenings have been great for playing outside. Emily's so excited to have made another new friend on our street, Ben, who is in second grade. She's definitely "just like one of the guys" playing baseball and football.
4) She was so excited to have not one but two lunches on the stage this week. Daddy joined her on Wednesday and I'm headed to PKES this afternoon.
5) Her class took a field trip to Black's Farm on Thursday and she came home with some delicious strawberries that she picked.
BONUS - I couldn’t have been prouder on Tuesday evening when Emily wrote her writing prompt homework with very little help from me! She sounded the words out and did a great job with her spelling. Way to go Emmy!
4) She was so excited to have not one but two lunches on the stage this week. Daddy joined her on Wednesday and I'm headed to PKES this afternoon.
5) Her class took a field trip to Black's Farm on Thursday and she came home with some delicious strawberries that she picked.
BONUS - I couldn’t have been prouder on Tuesday evening when Emily wrote her writing prompt homework with very little help from me! She sounded the words out and did a great job with her spelling. Way to go Emmy!





No comments:
Post a Comment