June 28, 2013

5 on Friday!

Here are the top 5 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!

1)  She's been loving all of her Outdoor Safari stuff and going on many adventures in the backyard this week and carrying it with her to KRK each day!

2)  She's started saying "Do you want a piece of this?"  For example, she sprayed herself with water on Tuesday evening and said "Water, do you want a piece of this?"  Not sure where it came from but it certainly sounds funny.

3)  She's already talking about her birthday.  Instead of a present, she wants Rob and I to take her to Great Wolf Lodge but she still wants to have a party and wants to have it at Sky High.  Can't wait to spend my anniversary at Great Wolf :)

4)  She is so excited about going on vacation and wanted to pack every night this week.  I kept trying to explain to her that if she packed too early, she'd end up having to pack more than once from pulling everything out so instead she packed for her new Sulley stuffed animal!

5)  She and Rob were grocery shopping over the weekend and she was thoughtful enough to tell Rob that they needed to get me a passion fruit tea lemonade from Starbucks because I LOVE them SO much!  What a sweet girl!

No comments: