Here are the top 5 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!
2) She brought home a DVD of her end of the year program along with a video showing photos taken throughout the year and a video of each of the children talking about their favorite books. Super cute. The best part was trying to get our 2006 computer to read the files - talk about frustrating! It may be time to upgrade the system.
3) Rob and I gave her a card for completing kindergarten and when she opened it, she said "What? No money?"
4) She is still loving spending time at the pool and I am enjoying watching her swimming skills improve; although I am little fearful that the pool may be where she is picking up all of her sick germs!
5) She was thrilled to return to KRK on Thursday and happy about the water park on Friday. I'm glad she enjoys her time there so much!


No comments:
Post a Comment