April 26, 2013

5 on Friday!

Here are the top 5 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!

1)  She was so enthusiastic and adorable flying her kite on Monday evening.


2)  She has four baby birds in her birdhouse!  She was super excited about it.  I emailed this photo to her teacher to show the class!  We have to be super careful when opening the front because the little birdies are about to fall out.  The whole thing is pretty amazing though!


3)  I am grooming her to become as big of a pain in the rear as I am.  She was thrilled about this list that I typed up for Rob to use while I was out of town this week. 


4)  We had the best weekend together last week.  Rob went out of town for a motorcycle race on Saturday and we spent the day with Grandma on Saturday, came home and watched a movie and went shopping again on Sunday.  I really do enjoy her company and I don't ever want her to grow up (although I know it is inevitable)!

5) She had a great time with her Daddy this week but she sure was happy to have me come home on Thursday evening and I certainly was happy to see her!


No comments: