Here are the top 5 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!
1) I've never been so happy to see anyone as I was when she got home on Sunday afternoon. We just kept hugging each other every chance we got! We went and had our first spring pedicures shortly after she got home - green for her, pink for me; did a little grocery shopping and spent some family time together. Then it was back to the grind - dinner, bath time and bedtime to get ready to go back to school on Monday morning.
2) We were so proud of her when she received a "super sonic blue" on Monday! This is a first of the entire school year and even more surprising since it was the first day back after spring break. She couldn't stop talking about it the whole evening. Way to go kiddo!
3) Her class had a field trip to the Lazy 5 Ranch on Tuesday which was a good way to ease back into things after the break and she received her second blue day of the week!
4) She had her first soccer game of the season on Thursday. It's been kind of crazy because of spring break and rain that we are a month and a half into the season and just now having a game but as always, she was a force to be reckoned with on the field!
5) We're so happy that spring is finally here! Emily is thrilled that she has been able to wear shorts to school every day this week and I love seeing her in all of her cute new clothes and we've been able to play outside in the evenings. On Tuesday, we were playing badminton and it was so funny because every time she made a good hit, she would proceed to do an instant replay. I was laughing like crazy at her silliness!
No comments:
Post a Comment