Here are the top 5 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!
1) She is fearless!! On Sunday, she rode every roller coaster that she could at Carowinds including her first one that went upside down (three times nonetheless). I was a nervous wreck but she and Daddy had a blast! I hope to see many relaxing Sundays in my future while the two of them are having a ton of fun at the park!
2) She is the tallest one on her soccer team which may be a first and last for her to be the tallest in any group of her peers. She has not been genetically blessed with a lot of height from any side of her family but it's still neat to see her being the tallest since I was always one of the shorter kids.
3) She made a special gift for her Grandma's birthday which was very thoughtful of her. It turned out great and I know that Grandma is going to love it!
4) She has been asked to join a special friendship club at school to work on interpersonal skills. She thinks it is a great thing (Rob and I are not so sure) but if she wants to participate and the "experts" seem to think that it will help then we're willing to give it a shot! The times certainly are changing - I honestly cannot remember anything like a friendship club when I was in elementary school and if there had been one, I probably needed a little help with my interpersonal skills too!
5) She's had another awesome week of good behavior and is going to Parents' Night Out as a reward. She is so excited about getting to spend the evening with her friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment