May 25, 2012

The story of Emily's first visit from the tooth fairy!

One of Emily's bottom teeth had been loose for weeks!  It had gotten so loose that it was starting to turn and you could see the new one coming in behind it.  On Wednesday, I tried to convince her to let me pull it but no so such luck.  She was scared which is something that we are not really use to...the girl is typically fearless!  On Thursday, Rob did a much better job of explaining to Emily why it was time for the tooth to go.  After some conversation and numbing it with ice, she was all set!  Here are some photos to help tell the story of Emily's first visit from the tooth fairy!

She's crying just talking about
pulling it!
Dr. Rob with his headlamp and ice!
All gone...see the new tooth already
coming in!
$5 from the Tooth Fairy and this girl is
a happy camper!
This morning (after the pay out), Emily was already showing us another tooth which is loose!  I knew the $ would get her excited about the whole experience.  I cried.  I can't believe how quickly she is growing up and it makes me a little sad, just seems like yesterday that that little tooth came in.

No comments: