May 5, 2012

6 on Saturday!

Here are the top 5 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!

1)  She had an absolute blast in PA!  I was surprised at how quickly she warmed up to everyone and was throwing out hugs and talking up a storm.  She enjoyed playing games with my cousins Melissa and Ashley.  She loved getting some presents from Aunt Ada.  Uncle Vic hooked her up with all sorts of food treats and a couple of dollars for her wallet.  She made a new friend/cousin, Ethel's grandson and she couldn't get over the fact that the drug store had all sorts of Steelers stuff and was thrilled when Grandma bought her some new socks!  What a fun weekend!

2)  Emily has a loose tooth. I knew it would just be a matter of time but I was hoping that it would be a little bit longer. Needless to say she is very excited about it and proudly showed it to her Daddy on Wednesday morning (I'm not even going to get upset that I had to get this information from Rob and not directly from the source). She proceeded to tell Rob "That she's getting old and said kids in kindergarten loose teeth all the time and it means she'll be there soon." She's right...I'm just not sure I'm ready for it!

3)  She has recently started punctuating her sentence with BAM!  She's a little Emeril!

4)  It has been in the 90s this week but for some reason, Emily has fallen in love with her Daddy's winter hat and OJ Simpson gloves and she has been wearing them every day!

5)  She found these glasses at the Cracker Barrel in WV and insisted that I take her picture wearing them!  Silly girl!

6.  She made me the cutest little card and have me a gift card to anywhere (aka CASH) for my birthday!  Such a thoughtful little girl!

No comments: