1) Her honesty. Kids are absolutely great about telling you like it is with no sugar coating or niceties! She doesn't do it in a rude way, she just always says what's on her mind! If she loves something, you'll know it and if she doesn't, you know it too!
2) On Saturday, Emily and I had a girls' day out - haircut for her, shopping and lunch at the Olive Garden.
When we got home and I was pulling her new dress and sandals out of the bags, I said "Emily, you are going to be the prettiest girl at graduation on Friday" and her response was "I know I will be because you're my Mommy!" Could she been any sweeter? LOVE!!
3) She helped Rob pick out the cutest card for me for Mother's Day - it said "1 Hot Mama" and she knew it was perfect because I am smokin' hot!! The card she selected for me had Wonder Woman on it - a Mom could get a big head if Mother's Day happened more than once a year!!
4) She is so excited about Graduation on Friday! I cannot wait to see her in her cap and gown...she's getting so big! Here's a sneak peak of the ticket!
5) She had two birthday parties to go to last week and they were a great motivator for good behavior. On Friday, it was Trey's birthday at Monkey Joe's and Saturday, Nathan's at Ray's Splash Planet, an indoor water park. She kept going on and on about what a fantastic job that Nathan's mom did making the cakes which tied into the party's Captain America theme. The girl loves a party!



No comments:
Post a Comment