1) On Tuesday, Emily and her class went to the pumpkin patch. She picked me a little piece of grass, carried it back to the school and then made sure to give it to me as soon as I arrived that afternoon. Then she told me that she thought of me while she was at the pumpkin patch and wanted to bring me a present. Sweet girl!
2) Emily had two sprinkle donuts as a special treat for getting a green apple one day this week. She inhaled both of them, ate her dinner and then told me she needed a Hershey bar as a reward for being a good girl. She has the biggest sweet tooth of anyone I know. I think she may even have Grandma beat!
3) Ever since Emily was a little girl, she has always given Aunt Tracey the wimpiest hugs. Nothing new there but now she has started giving her Grandma the same type of hugs and it is so obviously that she just likes messing with them because she’ll give one of them a wimpy hug and then run over to me and give me a bear hug. She’s such a little character.
4) I love her creativity and watching her explore it. Here she is painting her little pumpkin from her field trip!
| Emily's hand painted pumpkin is the one on the lower right. |
Bonus - On Thursday, I surprised Emily at school and brought CFA for lunch. We had a lovely little date at our table for two in the cafeteria and I know she was really surprised and excited that I was there. Maybe because it was Swedish meatball day and she didn't have to eat it! No really, it was a nice little treat and something out of the ordinary and she was a happy little camper!
No comments:
Post a Comment