Here are five reasons why I am loving Emily this week!
1) Watch out Suri Cruise! Emily is my personal stylist. On Saturday, I took a few different shirts and sweaters into the fitting room and Emily had feedback on every one of them. When I put on the purplish blue shirt shown in the photo below, she exclaimed "That one is a keeper!" I tried on a green sweater and she told me that "It was my decision"...I didn't end up buying it because it must not have looked super cute or she would have told me "Keeper!"
2) She makes me laugh with how much she loves money! I may have a wall street broker on my hands. Grandma and Papa gave her a few ones and her eyes got big and a huge smile spread across her face and off to BABW we went where she purchased a new bear and named him Troy Polamalu!
3) She told me on Monday that she wants to get two North Face fleece jackets - one black and one green so she can "Be just like me!" Love it!
4) On Sunday, she took at bath at my Mom's and it was so much fun to watch her and Grandma acting silly with one another. It certainly takes me back to happy memories with my own Grandma.
5) I just knew when Emily got home on Tuesday and immediately laid on the chair and asked me to cover her up that sleep was inevitable! Here she is at about 6:20 p.m. out cold.
I guess she spent all of her energy that day getting a Sunshine Report and a green apple so she was EXHAUSTED!
No comments:
Post a Comment