October 7, 2011

10 more to go!

Earlier this year, I set a goal of 100 posts in 2011 and I am 10 posts away from reaching it!  I love that after I turned it into a challenge, I really stepped up my blogging game!  Seriously though, it has been a great motivator for keeping up with all of the really adorable, sometimes challenging and always memorable experiences of this year!  I do think that I am probably going to chill out on the Adrienne editions of "5 on Friday" for the remainder of 2011 because we have so many other interesting and exciting things coming up.  I wish that I would have done a better job of blogging over the past four years but I do hope to keep it going in the upcoming years. I think my 2012 goal will be 125 posts and hopefully I will meet and exceed it.  I'm not sure at what point I will publish our blog to a book for Emily...I'll have to give that one some thought.  I do know that it will be a special keepsake for her in the years to come to have a book highlighting all of the things she did during her childhood and I really see this as my love letter to the little girl who has brought so much joy and happiness into my life and the lives of so many others.

No comments: