September 30, 2011

5 on Friday!

Here are the top five things I am loving about Emily this week!

1)  I love cuddling with her in my bed!  We had a little thunderstorm on Tuesday and she got all snuggly in the bed with me because she was scared.  I know in just few years that things like storms won't scare her anymore but I hope she still wants to cuddle with me for many more years.

2)  Our next door neighbor, Doris, gave Emily some silly string and she had the best time with it!  It's the simple things in life that make me appreciate seeing the world through her eyes.

3)  When Emily "looks" for something and can't find it, I always call her Roberta because that is so like Rob.  She told me she couldn't find a dishcloth in the drawer and I told her that I could find one and she said "Call me ROBERTA!"

4)  She woke up on Monday and the first thing out of her mouth was "Did the Steelers win the game?"

5)  Her new catchphrase this week is "I've got your..."  Things of mine that "she's got" include Ann Taylor Loft, her Smurfs bodywash, cheez-its, magazines...the list is endless and it just sounds really funny when she says it.

No comments: