1) The fall TV season has started. Yay for "Modern Family", "The Middle", "Parks and Recreation" and "How I Met Your Mother" being back with new episodes. Rob and I have also taken a liking to "Up All Night" with Christina Applegate and Maya Rudolph!
2) The Philly Cheesesteak kit courtesy of Wal-Mart! Thanks to Jill Hunt for serving these at Logan's birthday party and introducing me to their deliciousness.
| This is definitely a step up from Steak-um! |
4) I'm getting excited about Emily's birthday party. We sent the invitations out this week and I cannot be happier with how great they turned out. I can't wait to see her and all of her little friends have a great time at "My Gym"!
5) Dinner on Wednesday evening with my new friend, Jess, and her children, Catlyn and Davis. She and her kids are super nice and it was awesome to get out of the house and hang out with friends for the evening!

No comments:
Post a Comment