Here are five reasons why I am loving Emily this week!
1) Preschool graduation is this week but not for Emily. She has one more year before she starts "big kid" school so I am under the impression that her class will attend the graduation because about 1/2 of the kids are graduating. She keeps talking about graduation so I made a point to tell her that Rob and I will not attend this year but we will attend next year when she graduates. Her reply was "Graduation is for the parents and the kids" so I reiterated that we will not attend graduation for a bunch of kids that we don't know and that we will wait until it is her graduation. She informed me that I do know all of the kids because they are her friends and that I need to be there. I love how she tries to convince me of things. Her argument is logical but sorry to say, we still will not be attending graduation this year!
2) On Sunday, Emily and I went shopping and had lunch at Brixx pizza. After lunch she told me that "We had a good lunch date!" I couldn't have agreed more!
3) I promised Emily that I would buy her a present if she didn't give me any grief while I did a little shopping of my own. She repeatedly said "I will not give you any grief" and did a great job of not complaining and following directions. When Rob got home from work, she proudly announced "I did not give Mommy any grief so I got this sword today!" Rob asked what grief meant and she replied "I don't know. I just didn't give it!"
4) On Thursday, we went for ice cream at Bruster's and Emily ran into several of her little friends from school. She was so cute sitting at the little table eating with them.
5) I have not been feeling well this week and Emily has been such a big help to me and very sweet. She is such a nice little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment