I skipped last Friday due to the holiday so I figured I
better come up with at least five items for this week!
1. We are in the Christmas spirit…our house is decorated,
Emily’s been working on crafts and I have not purchased a single present
yet! The year of the slacker continues!
2. She took three
tests over the past couple of weeks and earned two 98s and one 100! It makes me so happy to see her succeeding in
school!
3. It’s always so
nice when Emily makes little presents for people…just out of the blue this
week, she made some bracelets for a couple of new friends from Flyers and two
little presents for Mrs. Reese and Mrs. Donohue.
4. We couldn’t let
Thanksgiving pass us by without preparing some of usual favorite dishes! We even ate on our fine china to make it a
little more festive. Emily couldn’t
believe that we had such nice plates…probably should pull them out and use them a little
more often!
5. Emily loves a plaid shirt and when she saw this little
one that matched one I already had, she just had to have it! Twins!







No comments:
Post a Comment