It's been a couple of weeks since my last post but that is because we have been so busy with Christmas fun! The weekend before Christmas, Rob and I had a shopping marathon and Emily and Grandma had their annual cookie baking day! Here are a few photos of their yummy work!
On Sunday, we had our third annual Gingerbread contest/family Christmas celebration! Emily and Rob and Tracey and I tied for first place and everyone had a lot of fun!
I was on vacation all week so I got to spend plenty of quality time with my favorite kiddo! We went to the movies, out to eat,wrapped presents and cooked food! Some of our Pennsylvania family members were sweet enough to send Emily a Christmas present but the highlight had to be the snow she received attached to a card. She just kept saying "It's SNOW cool!"
She worked on some crafts (of course), we took some silly pictures and had some good ol' fashioned fun!
On Christmas Eve, Granddad came to visit and we spent Christmas Day with him, Grandma and Papa as well! Emily must have been a very good girl this year because Santa (Mommy and Daddy, Granddad, Grandma and Papa) was extremely generous and brought all sorts of goodies!
What a fun week but I certainly am glad that Christmas only comes around once a year because I am wiped out!
No comments:
Post a Comment