November 14, 2014

5 on Friday!

Top five highlights from the week!

1) Emily and I went to see an absolutely adorable movie on Sunday…Alexander and the Horrible, Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day!  So cute…I always love going to the movies!

2)  She celebrated her friend Cole’s birthday with him on Saturday at Laser Quest (a laser tag place in Charlotte) and had a great time!

3)  I handled a sleepover last Friday all by myself.  Rob went out on Friday evening and I was home with Emmy and Ben and had no issues whatsoever!  I can handle it!

4)  The book fair took place at GHES this week and Emily was so excited about having the opportunity to purchase some new Minecraft books!  Anything to get her reading, I guess!

5)  I experienced the worst kind of childhood flashback one evening this week when I saw my good natured little kiddo turn into her crazy mom as a kid!  She threw the biggest fit because jumping rope was not going her way and I was taken back to every time as a kid I wanted something to be a certain way and it wasn’t.  Thank goodness she is not typically like that and I hope that this is not the beginning of some new personality traits!  SCARY.

Bonus – Today is Rob’s birthday so Emily was super excited to make him some cupcakes on Thursday evening and she plans to cook him dinner tonight.  She is such a sweet girl!

No comments: