1) A fun-filled day the Carowinds water park on Sunday! We set out to ride the two new slides that opened this weekend but the lines were insane...next time, I guess!
2) Miss Emily went to soccer camp at Winthrop this week! The highlight of the whole experience was eating in the Winthrop cafeteria..who knew that it was SO GOOD? Not me, that's for sure! On Monday, she ate two slices of pizza, four servings of fries, ice cream and shared some fried chicken with her new friend. She couldn't believe that they didn't have water to drink and didn't drink the milk because I forewarned her that it is warm and not cold (always one of the things that drove me crazy when I had a meal plan). I tried to tell her that they have water. In fact, I can remember many Friday mornings when I went to the cafeteria and filled a tray with water glasses and coke glasses to re-hydrate myself (obviously, I did not give an explanation as to why I needed to do that)!
3) She started some reading with her tutor (aka Aunt Tracey) this week! It is so nice to have an elementary school teacher in the family :)
4) She told Rob that when she goes pro (as in being a professional soccer player), she will more than likely make more money than a paint store owner! What a nut?
5) Our kiddo made the local paper! Go Team USA! Go Eagles soccer!


No comments:
Post a Comment