1) She was so happy to spend the day with Tyler last Friday! Here they are at the pool in their matching shades! Thanks Ms. Dana!
2) I'm not quite sure why but Father's Day ends up being a much bigger deal at our house than Mother's Day does...something is not right about that! Here is this year's "All About Dad" questionnaire...notice how slim Rob is!
3) I know she is not excited (but I am), her new best friend will be visiting his grandparents for two whole weeks! I know that will lead to me hearing I’m bored probably one million times but it will also eliminate me sitting the driveway like a redneck mama every day for two whole weeks!! YAY! On Thursday, when they parted ways, they had to do their secret handshake not just once but twice!
4) We're excited to have family from PA visiting us this weekend and next weekend!
5) My cool little chef made some delicious pasta salad and helped me prepare hamburgers on Wednesday!



No comments:
Post a Comment