March 14, 2014

5 on Friday!

Here are the top 5 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!

1)  Mommy/Daughter Disney monopoly game night!  This is a great way to help her practice her adding and subtracting skills!


2)  She's forever writing me sweet little notes and drawing pictures to accompany them!


3)  She helped me find the perfect key ring at Old Navy on Saturday while we were there shopping for some new spring clothes for her!


4)  On Tuesday, she and Rob were playing a game and when it came time to add up their scores, she asked me where her "count-u-lator" (calculator) was...makes sense or cents, I guess!

5)  So our sweets-loving daughter exclaimed "That little boy (referring to the Pillsbury Dough Boy) does good work...crescent rolls, biscuits, cinnamon rolls and cakes! I hope he makes a lot of money!" Yes, Emily, I'm pretty sure that is the case:)




Bonus - She's been much happier this week and pretty much back to her normal, fun, talkative self!  Rob and I are both thrilled to have our Emmy back!  Here's her thinking face!  Love this kid :)


No comments: