March 7, 2014

5 on Friday!

Here are the top 5 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!

1)  Soccer season kicked off last week and she is super excited about her team - the TIGERS!  It's always a joy to have her come home from practice and be so animated about what happened.  Hopefully, this season will be a little more victorious than last.

2)  She is diligently saving her money for Disney Infinity.  It's nice to watch her work toward a goal.  I'm thinking this will tie into our reading challenge somehow.

3)  A couple of weeks ago, Grandma bought her a little snack with cheese, apple slices and pretzels.  Well, we were not able to find the same pre-packaged thing at Target so we created our own.  Much more economical and possibly healthier too!

4)  It made me happy to tuck her in like a little mummy on Tuesday evening!  Brought back nice childhood memories of my Dad doing the same thing!  Prior to tucking her in, she kept Facetiming me, requesting that I come hold her water cup so she could drink it with a straw and I had to keep heating up a warm washcloth for her to put on her belly!  She only thinks she's not a princess!


5)  TGIF!  This has been a very stressful week and I know I am thrilled that it is the weekend!

No comments: