Here are the top five reasons why I am loving Emily this week!
1) By Friday evening, she had kicked her strep throat and was a bundle of energy! Finally, around 10:30 p.m., she fell asleep on the chair in the living room and so I camped out there with her! I'm getting way too old and creaky to sleep on the couch though! The next morning, I woke up and just about every joint on my body was aching!
2) On Saturday, we met up with our friends, the Compton family, and enjoyed the nice weather! Here are the girls scooting around the trail at the Riverwalk which consisted of lots of falling down (and laughter on my part...I know, I'm terrible)!
3) Sunday, we went to her classmate, Grace's birthday party at the Sports Connection and the kids had an absolute blast bowling, playing video games and doing laser tag! Emily's already planning her 8th birthday party there!
4) She and her daddy have absolutely enjoyed watching the Olympics over the past two weeks! Lots of ski jumping, snowboarding and bobsledding! Figure skating...not so much!
5) She was so proud of this drawing of her new BABW friend, Tommy! Too cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment