February 14, 2014

5 on Friday!

Here are the top 5 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!

1)  She LOVED "The Lego Movie" and I'm glad we got to spend the afternoon together.  Every now again, it's fun to do something out of the ordinary like cut out of school early and have a fun time!

2)  I was looking through the photo albums at my Mom's this past weekend and was amazed at how much Emily looks like me in the this photo!  I always think she looks more like Rob but maybe not!


3)  Sunday afternoon, I saw this in my rear view mirror and felt like Ted Kaczynski (aka the "unibomber") may have come along for a ride!


4)  She and Rob love these break and bake chocolate cookies...so yummy!


5)  Her writing assignment on Monday was to write about whatever she wanted and she chose to write about her Daddy!


Finally, here are some photos and 1 video from our winter wonderland adventures!  It started snowing on Tuesday and didn't stop until Thursday morning!  Who knew we had such a fun sledding spot right in our neighborhood.  I even had to take a couple of trips down the hill!









No comments: