February 6, 2014

5 on Friday!

Here are the top 5 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!

1)  She made me dinner on Saturday!  We bought the ingredients to make little pizzas at Target and she did it all (other than getting help from Daddy on putting them in the oven)!

2)  Fridays are family fun night at our house which always includes a little Wii!



3)  They celebrated 100 days of school this Monday...one of activities was to select 100 snack items and she was thoughtful enough to get me a cherry starburst because she knows how much I love them!  The photo below is a picture of her at age 100 and my candy!

4)  She asked me to make her a paper fortune teller which I remembered from when I was a kid but I had no idea how to make one.  Thank goodness for You Tube!


5)  We're headed to The Lego Movie this afternoon and she is SO excited!  We've been waiting on this one to come out for months...hopefully, it will live up to her expectations!

No comments: