January 17, 2014

5 on Friday!

Here are the top 5 reasons why I am loving Emily this week!

1)  This past Friday, Rob brought home two big speakers and mixing board to prepare for our friend's birthday party on Saturday. Much to my surprise, Emily loved plugging in the microphone and doing karaoke!  We even had a little contest.


2)  She is all signed up for spring soccer and Rob has volunteered to coach and I have volunteered to Asst. Coach.  We still have to wait to hear back from Palmetto United about our coaching possibilities but Emily is pretty excited about the prospect!

3)  I finally ordered our prizes from raising money for Alz - Emily is getting a flashlight with six screwdrivers and I'm getting some new knives.  She is very excited about her screwdriver and asks about it all of the time.

4)  Kids Bop 25 was finally available this Tuesday after weeks of anticipation...Emily was so happy to rock out to her new jams!

5)  Homework was out of control this week...a minimum of four items per night since it was a short school week!  So happy that Rob was able to help out a few evenings...I feel like I am losing my mind trying to get everything finished after work and before bed these days!

No comments: