Here are the top five reasons why I am loving Emily this week!
1) She's been so busy making things since Christmas...hot wheels, markers, food in the Easy Bake oven, crazy loom bracelets...the list goes on and on. And everyone who knows me knows how much I love crafts and the clutter that accompanies them! Here is one of her Lego Friends sets that we assembled on New Year's Eve and we tackled the cruise ship on New Year's Day!
2) Her reading teacher challenged her to read every day of Christmas break and she's been doing a great job! Rob gave her a Lego Minifigure book as a Christmas present and here they are reading it!
3) We bought some new shelves and I got extremely frustrated trying to assemble them. Emily, on the other hand, did a great job and embraced the challenge! Luckily, I was able to figure it out by the second set of shelves and put it together in no time (and without any help)!
4) Rob received a new vacuum as a Christmas present and we've all been really excited about using it!
5) When she spends the night away from home, she has started to send me text messages or messages via Facebook! Here is one from this past Saturday.





No comments:
Post a Comment