1) We spent Saturday celebrating her friend, Tyler's birthday at the bowling alley in Rock Hill! Not only did Em and her friends have a good time but Rob and I got in two games ourselves! You could definitely tell we were out of practice...our scores were terrible but we had a good time!
2) This is Em's second year in a row creating ornaments to give to family members as presents! This year, she selected blue ornaments and decorated them with snowmen!
4) She LOVES doing dishes! She's a keeper :)
5) Emily got very upset with me on Wednesday night and then decided to be slightly disrespectful so I did something that I have never done...I played the Santa card and told her that he was watching her treat me poorly and that she needed to rethink her attitude! After about an hour, we made up and she was happy to have me take a photo of her modeling her newest Christmas craft! ( BTW, I promise she has more shirts than just this Salty Dog t-shirt but it seems to be one of her favorites and she insists on wearing it weekly!) By Thursday, she liked me enough to make me my own antlers!
Bonus: I love my little Aussie!
As a side note, today marks my 375th post..hard to believe!






No comments:
Post a Comment